The projects of WES are carried out within the framework of the policy cycle, basically existing of three phases:
- think and formulate: objective situation analysis, vision and strategy formulation process, including communicating the strategic policy to the (internal and external) interested parties;
- improve and develop: improving existing and developing new processes;
- evaluate and learn: evaluate the result of improvement and development efforts. Based on the gained experiences come to a certain change leading to better results and a better organization functioning. Because of the continuous character of the policy process there are significant common interests between the evaluation and the situation analysis.
Our approach is not only conceptually well founded but stresses also the systematic and continuous character of the policy cycle.
We deal with this cycle from two points of view:
- internal perspective: it concerns policy and organizational processes with regard to offer and launching on the market, development of skills and capacities of collaborators, … its final objective being a more effective and more efficient policy and organization;
- external perspective: basically it concerns the market position and market approach, with as final objective a higher client satisfaction.