As for policy consultancy with respect to action plans ‘local economy’ we can carry out the following sub-studies made to measure for each municipality:
- Drawing up of present socio-economic profile and situation analysis of the municipality
- Implementation of surveys among target groups such as companies, shopkeepers, inhabitants and visitors
- Consultation of the stakeholders
- Vision formulation and drawing up of a policy plan local economy, with made-to-measure consultancyfor concrete propositions or actions
- Process support in situation analysis, surveys, vision formulation, SWOT analyses, implementation concrete actions, …, with respect to concrete aspects of the local-economic policy.
- Feasibility study or impact analysis of a new (economic) infrastructure, including industrial estates (paying attention to the sustainability principles)
- Developing of monitoring or evaluation systems
- Implementation of satisfaction and evaluation studies
For more information, please contact Pascal Steeland, +32 50 36 71 47 or email@example.com or click here for the contact sheet.