Research and consultancy in the field of regional economy is the cradle of WES.
WES disposes on a permanent basis of a collection of socio-economic indicators in the field of employment, unemployment, housing, demography, prosperity, … and this for Belgium and its regions as well as for neighbouring regions abroad. Analyses and prognoses are possible at municipal level or even for its sub-sectors.
WES supports its clients in the different phases of their policy management, going from policy preparation, over policy elaboration and policy implementation to policy evaluation.
WES has a broad experience and expertise in research analyses and policy consultancy in the field of regional economy. Hereafter follows a selection from what we offer:
- Research analyses:
- economic profiles of cities, municipalities, regions and sectors
- prognoses of the (working) population and needs analysis of the infrastructural needs or services
- Practice-oriented consultancy:
- policy plans local economy for cities and municipalities
- development strategies for regions and sectors
- policy evaluation
- feasibility studies
In the past decades WES has acquired special expertise in the field of labour market and education.
For more information, please contact Tanja Termote: +32 50 36 71 35 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here for the contact sheet.