At customer’s request, WES can organize various types of visitors surveys, e.g.:
- Analysis of profiles, behaviour and preferences of tourists and holidaymakers in general, within certain segments or within the framework of certain tourism destinations and products (e.g. city trips, winter sports holidays, visits of attractions, ...):
- market size and market penetration,
- market needs, preferences and potential,
- name, reputation and image,
- usage motivations and characteristics (success factors, distribution channels, Internet and new media ...),
- users' profiles (demographic and socio-economic characteristics, use of media, use of Internet).
- Customer satisfaction research for destinations and tourism organizations.
For more information, feel free to contact either Rik De Keyser, department head tourism on +32 50 36 71 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Anne Verhaeghe, on +32 50 36 71 42 or email@example.com, or click here for the contact sheet.