For these types of assignments, WES can appeal to the expertise of its sister company CityD, market leader in this domain.
What is it?
If you want to know what is really going on in a city or municipality, it is important to gain the necessary on-the-spot experience and, consequently, link a face to the centre management organization. CityD can send specialized and motivated centre managers to your city or municipality, depending on the needs, and the present degree of expertise or implementation capacity. Sometimes a half or full day a week, sometimes more, sometimes long term, sometimes temporarily in anticipation of a structural solution. Cities and municipalities should not re-invent the wheel. CityD has the adequate expertise to enable immediate action. CityD also employs ‘locals’ who take care of the on-site operational part while CityD monitors the quality, gives substantive support and trains this local person to become a full-fledged centre manager.
When implementing centre management, the organizing authority has the choice to appoint a centre manager or not. Some municipalities and cities always choose to appoint a centre manager because they believe that setting up large-scale projects cannot be done without an active centre manager or because a centre manager is the embodiment of centre management. In other municipalities and cities, tasks are divided among the participating parties while a highly competent person is recruited for the operational and practical part of centre management.
Hoe does CityD do it?
CityD can outsource either a centre manager or a person with expertise in centre management to support the municipality/city as well as trade associations and the centre management organization.
Usually a contingent of one day per week is chosen, including following tasks: 1. Policy advice with respect to economics, new developments, lack of occupancy, spatial planning, mobility,…;
2. Contact person number 1 for press, traders, city/municipality, partners, suppliers,…;
3. Twice a month Daily Management, work group or meeting with the traders + preparation, agenda and reporting and mailing to interested parties;
4. Once a month Board of Directors + preparation, agenda and reporting and mailing to the parties involved & at least once a year a General Meeting + preparation, agenda, reporting;
5. Development of an annual activity plan with budgeting;
6. Drawing up of a scenario per event;
7. Content creation for a sponsor file and external sponsor recruitment;
8. Preparation, coordination and evaluation of promotional and publicity events and campaigns;
9. Present at planned events and actions;
10. Accounting: budget monitoring, reporting to members and management.
Who is this service intended for?
For municipalities and cities
For trade associations
For interest groups
Uw bericht is verzonden! Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met u op!
Your message has been sent! We will contact you as soon as possible!
Deze website gebruikt functionele cookies en externe scripts om uw gebruikservaring te verbeteren.